Sunday, 24 June 2012

Oh how I love birthdays!






Birthday meal pics!


Hey there! So I went a joint birthday meal with my friends from school which was absolutely amazing because I haven't seen them all together properly since we left last year (which I know is really bad, but everyone is always busy when others have some spare time). I love birthdays because I love buying people gifts and I think I'm pretty good at buying them so usually they like what I get them! Everyone looked so lovely and I was a little sneaky and didn't follow the memo about wearing heels (I'm a falts kinda girl!). I wore my black pleated skirt from H&M with a dark rouge velvet blazer from River island, a DIY crop top i made from a vintage scarf and of course can't forget my Nikes!
Enjoy! :) xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo