Saturday, 16 June 2012

Style steel!! #2






£3 Skirt!

Hello there! So today was pretty cool, I met up with a friend and we just went for a walk around the park. What happened to the days everyone just went for walks to spend time with the people? It's so simple and I prefer it so much to going to the cinema! Anyways rant over, this is the simple outfit that I wore today. This skirt I kid you not, cost a measly £3 from Primark, I bought it yesterday (I'll do a Primark Haul soon!). My T-shirt is from Levi jeans and my trainers are from JD but I’ve had them for so long! So I hope you like this style steel and please let me know what you guys think :)
Enjoy! xoxx

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following, your style is great! I cant seem to find a way to follow you though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey no worries! Thank you so much! Sorry about that, I forgot to add the follow button- It should be there now :)

      Delete
  2. I just started following your blog & i adore it.
    This year i am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back, please & thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristin! Yes of course I will follow you :) xoxx

      Delete
  3. love this top! and i wish the skirt was £3 when i got it, i got the same one for £5 :(

    www.representing-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you mixed both prints, very very CUTE!

    www.thefashionexpressway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo