Thursday, 5 July 2012

Charity shops can be inspiring









Hello there! So I thought it would be cool to doo a post on charity and vintage shops. I live in Nottingham and I think we have a lot of them around so if you ever visit you'll have a lot to choose from! So the first pictures are from a Vintage shop called "Vintage Warehouse". It's a great shop if you absolutely adore vintage it's defiantly worth having a look! They have a lot of clothing and also the pricing is pretty decent a pair of Levis are only £10, so you can look around and possibly pick up some bargains! 
The next shop is a Charity called Oxfam (the charity is a well known name and aim to support poverty in third world countries such as Rwanda in Africa) most people have an assumption of charity shops being really dirty, not much to see and nothing worth buying. Let me tell you this Oxfam shop is cool if you ask me! There is so much to go through it's crazy!! In the DIY section I found some jeans that have been turned into a vest top. I have been inspired and I plan to make my own so look out for a DIY on it soon! There were some lovely displays, weird and wonderful things and some pretty clothes! Let me know if you like this kind of thing because there are so many more shops I could show you all including the one I work in! Hope you have a lovely week.
Enjoy! :) xoxx

6 comments:

  1. so lovely stuff!love the blue&white vest!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah i'll have a look now :) xoxx

      Delete
  2. Eh yeahhh! Thrift stores can be so inspiring, just looking at these pictures makes me want to just rade the place, some really cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I would love to go "thrifting" in America :) xoxx

      Delete
  3. wow i haven't seen such an amazing charity shop like ever!
    love the stuff me and my card would have had fun in this store LOL
    nice blog,new follower
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really cool right? Thank you so much for following! Xoxx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo