Friday, 27 July 2012

Eliza Doolittle xo


I absolutely love these shorts, see her use of shoe laces as a belt? 
If you haven't tried it, it's something new to doo! You can buy some 
pretty cool laces from trainer stores or if you have some spare 
laces knocking around try it out!

I want to try a lace trim on a pair of shorts soon! 

I am a big fan of skirts that have buttons or fasteners down the middle. 
I really like these floral printed Nikes!

Most probably the coolest dungarees I have ever seen! 


This outfit is so cute, the baby pink skater skirt match her Nikes,
 and go together so nicely with her lilac bandeau. 

I adore this dress so much! The multi-coloured stripes are so pretty
 and compliment her amazing figure!

This is Eliza from the Hyde Park Festival yesterday.

The pale orange colour and the denim really compliment each other.

I love her dress! Matched with these hot pink Nikes give 
it that pretty pop of colour!

I'm going to be putting fringing on some shorts soon! 
I love the length of the fringing.




As most of my followers may already know I absolutely adore Eliza Doolittle. I find her so inspiring in so many ways. I love her music and I promise that you will not be disappointed if you buy her album, especially for this time of year it is just perfect- she has such a summery vibe throughout her album, and its just a feel good lighthearted sound! Now on to her fashion, she's a short shorts girl as you can probably tell from these pictures and the best thing about them is that they are always so different and have had something done to them. I'm going to doo some Eliza inspired shorts soon so stick around for that post. I love her use of bright colours and prints also and although for most people she's a great icon for just the spring/summer seasons, I doo tend to go with it all year round or whenever I feel like it :)
Enjoy!! Xoxx

2 comments:

  1. wow. the outfits looks amazing *-* find your blog very good and interesting. now im a new follower <3

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I really appreiate your feed back :) xoxx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo