Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Ok lets bake a cake today!












Hello there! So sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been catching up with friends and update on my job situation. . . Say hello to the new sales adviser at the Warehouse clothing store :). So this is my friend jade and we met up for a movie day, but instead of going for popcorn as snacks we made cakes! We ended up watching 500 days of summer and honestly I like the film, but gosh the character Summer messes with Toms feelings! So today I wore my vintage tennis skirt I bought a while back from a store called cow, the leopard print scallop cut vest- I borrowed from my younger sister and that was bought from a market stall and you may be wondering why I'm wearing shoe laces as a belt? Well I will do a post on it soon, but it's an Eliza Doolittle influence :)
Enjoy!! :) xoxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your skirt! The cakes look really yummy too, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo