Monday, 30 July 2012

Pastel colour blocked jumper!








Hello there! These past few weeks have been crazy for me! I finally feel like i'm getting somewhere with this blog- I did want to give up on it but that's just for quitters right? Therefore i'd love to say and huge thank you to all of my lovely comments and my new followers! Its really motivates me to post more, especially when I see that people are actually looking and hopefully liking my blog...
This is another simple outfit for college I put together. I think it's a quite cute look, pretty practical and anyone can pull it off. My jumper is from Topshop, I bought it in the sale around Easter time which was pretty cool- I love the pastel colours used in the jumper and its great for s/s trends this year. My jeans are really old I've had them since I was about 14 and they were bought from Next. Last but not least, of course I can't stop wearing my new sneakers again from Topshop! My jewelery is nothing special just bits and bobs I've picked up from sales- I actually bought the mint locket necklace from Primark for £1, which is a pretty sweet style steel if you ask me!
Enjoy! :) xoxx

2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo