Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunny Surprises #1





Hello there! So I'm going to have to do two posts under the same name of sunny surprises because there is soo much to show and tell!
Okay so the other day I went to Topshop and found some amazing sneakers/trainers (what ever you want to call them) on sale for £15 and I thought I'm going to have to get them! This cardigan that you can probably only just see, is one i found in the charity shop I work in and I really like it but after buying the trainers I thought I better save some pennies! Although I am in need of a new cardigan and this is not just my inner shopaholic speaking, I realised the other day only have coats and one little thin cardigan, so you never know I might just have to get it!
Enjoy! :) xoxx

8 comments:

  1. Omgosh Taya I didn't know you had a blog!?! :D
    Hope everything is going alright with you and I love all your posts so far!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megaann! :D I've had it for a little while but I've only just started to show people hahahaa! Awwh everything is great and thank you very very much! Hope all is good with with you too!! xoxx

      Delete
    2. Ahahahah I know what you mean I have a little blog that I kinda just use to talk to myself so haven't really told anyone :')
      So glad to hear it and everything is good here too! :) xxx

      Delete
    3. Ahh okay sweet! Well if you ever start showing people I'd love to see it! Awwh thank you Megan :)) I really need to catch up with people more, the next time me and Katie do something you should deffo come to!! xoxx

      Delete
    4. You can have a look if you would like as it's not private or anything but it really isn't very interesting ahaha! I just haven't linked it up to any of my Twitter of Facebook etc so unless someone was searching my name and blog name in Google they wouldn't find it, Which would be a bit weird if they did :')
      Yeahh I know what you mean, and yahh that sounds great! Good luck with the blog :D! xxx

      Delete
    5. Ahhh i see, awwh i'll have a look then! I've so many idea's I want to do but I never know what people like and stuff, although I should just what I like ahahaa.
      Thank you! and you too Megan! :)) xoxoxx

      Delete
  2. those sneakers are so cute!(:


    -vintagewalls
    loretta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Loretta:) you have such a cool name! xoxx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo