Tuesday, 7 August 2012

July

So this is what I've been up to in July...


Going across: I had some yummy noodles from an oriental super market in town.// Me and my friend came second in a fashion paper competition! This was the outfit we made our inspiration was the 18th Century// I went to my friends' house and baked some cakes.// Met my college friends for a birthday cafe gathering at Lee Rosy's Tea in Nottingham// This is my DIY collar I made from a old school shirt, if you like it I'll do a post about it!// River Island had a huge sale and although I had no money... I just had to try on this dress, I love it!!// Me and my friend were pink ladies for a American themed fancy dress party.// I had a DIY day, I added some fringing to shorts and made a cute skirt!// This photo was taken at my Friend Annie's birthday picnic... The weather was lovely and it was such a good party! 
Enjoy! :) xoxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo