Saturday, 18 August 2012

Nike Air Royalty Macarons

Hello there! If like me you're also a lover of sneakers you should like this post! Early 2010 Nike launched their Air Royalty Macarons range. Although this was just over two years ago, I am still in love with these kicks! The Parisian boutique Colette was inspired by Macarons - a French sweet meringue-based confectionery usually filled with butter icing, jam or ganache (they taste so good!). 









Colette held a special “cooklette” event where the people invited were given all different sweets and treats to dress up thier macarons! It looks like it would've been so much fun to take part in. I absolutely love the colours and it matches this years S/S 2012 pastel colour trends. I really wanted a pair but I couldn't afford them at the time, and now I have a paid Job, I can't find them anywhere! I think Eliza has a pair of these and that's how I found out about them. but I will keep looking!
Enjoy! xox

2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo