Friday, 24 August 2012

Platform Sneakers!

Hello there! I'm still so very much in love with platform sneakers it's getting quite out of hand! Especailly Superga's work with House of Holland! When it's my pay day i'm so serious about buying two new pairs i'm that obsessed! 








                               

Okay so the first four platforms are from the House of Holland Superga collaboration and the last three I found on a American website, I think it was a blog because there was nowhere for you to buy them. I don't mind that much because my heart is set on at least a pair of the others! I love the colours, the extra height and I just think they look really cool with everything! You might have noticed I do tend to wear my Topshop ones a lot. I'm not sure why, but i'm not a very big fan of Creepers, I think they look really cool when they're styled well but for me? I just don't think they fit in with my style. If you could choose a pair of these platforms, which would you get?
Enjoy! xox




8 comments:

  1. I'm usually not a fan of sneakers, with a few exceptions but i really like these especially the green dotty ones. I think that if they are styled well they could look really cool and urban! xo

    http://floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk/



    ReplyDelete
  2. platforms are such a big hit these seasons.


    check out my site and feel free to join :)
    http://theproverbs.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those! especially the ones with the spots!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, they're all amazing!

    I'm running a giveaway by the way, enter if you want to! :)
    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with platform sneakers as well!
    Those nasty gal ones are all gorgeous :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girl,

    da green dotty!
    stunning!,

    girls from VOGUELE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo