Monday, 27 August 2012

Summer Sun!

Hello there! About a week ago the weather was really nice again, so I went back to the park but I actually did some of my course work due in for when I get back to college. 


















So my dress is from a vintage store that sadly shut down, in their closing down sale I picked it up for 50p which I think is pretty amazing!! Although I did have to make it shorter because it was so long (I did make it too short, but then it gives me a chance to wear my DIY bicycle shorts) it was worth the little work I did had to do anyways.  Undernieth i'm wearing my old Tinker belle T-shirt that you may reconise from my Sunny Surprises #2 post. My much loved fabric brogues are from Topshop. Hope you have a loverlee day!
Enjoy! xox

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You have amazing hair:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll check out your blog now :D xo

      Delete
  3. Great photos!
    So in love with your dress, it looks amazing :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy! :) xo

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with this dress, well of course I am because I'm addicted to prints! I know how it feels when a vintage store you love so dearly shuts down, there was one right down the street from my house that shut down. I kid you not on Wednesday it was there, and that following Tuesday it was gone, they didn't even tell anyone they was closing. :[

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo