Monday, 3 September 2012

Autumn is most definitely coming!

Hello there! It's coming to the end of summer now and I soon start back at college in the next week or so. If I'm honest I'm not really looking forward to it, this summer has been so different to any other for so many different reasons. I just don't want it to end! I have been able to post so much and I really love blogging, so I don't want to have too much work with college and not be able to post as often. Anyways enough with my life story :) a change in season calls for a slight change in wardrobe for me!


The sneaky attempt to get my little sister in the picture... Accomplished ;)







To be honest the only reason I was wearing such a thick coat is because, when I went to the park It looked fairly cold outsidewhen actually it was completely fine, really humid if anything! My (as I like to call) Matrix coat was given to me from my mom. I'm not sure were she bought it from but it's Adidas. I'm borrowing my sisters leopard print vest top (I swear I wear it more than she does!). My treggings I bought from a charity shop, but they were originally from Zara. Then on to my much loved Nike blazers, given to me from my awesome cousin! Hope you all settle back into school, college or university! Have a loverlee day :)
Enjoy!   

3 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo