Saturday, 29 September 2012

Diggin' my tights?

Hello there! My goodness what is up with me this week?! I'm posting a day late AGAIN I do apologise guys! So it's only been a few weeks at college now and I feel like I never left! Please can someone just bring back summer for me?! Although college work wise sucks, I'm loving just hanging with my friends and stuff but the weather in rubbish in England so I won't get to post as often as I like :(








Literally just realised the golden colour leaves match my tights hahahaa. Okay so my tights are fishnet but have a glittery gold thread in them which I really really like, I actually have another pair of them but in silver! I picked up this top from H&M in the sale for a only £3!! I bought it in a large so I could wear it as a dress, but as it is a little bit on the short side i'm wearing my DIY bicycle shorts I made from an old pair of leggings. My PU leather jacket is from Topshop and I got that for £9 which is pretty amazing for Topshop! As you can see I finally bought my Henry Holland platforms, after weeks and weeks of banging on about them! I didn't want these ones to begin with, but they've grown on me and I love em :) 
Question of the week, if you could have any pattern on a pair of tights, what would it be? Hope you all have a loverlee day!



6 comments:

  1. I have these tights in silver, there so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap I have a silver pair too! They're my fav at the moment! xo

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stick around if you like it! xo

      Delete
  3. Cuuuute! Great accessories & shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo