Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Getting the knit-wear out!

Hello there! Sorry I'm a day late posting, this scheduled post timer thing on here does not do what I set it to! So day was pretty chilly but sunny at the same time so... I thought I'd just go out in my big jumper and no coat which was a very bad move, it ended up being pretty cold! I hate the weather in England and to think I was born here I would've gotten used to it right?!










My jumper was a Christmas gift and it's from Warehouse, I'm wearing my treggings "thrifted" but originally from Zara and my Nikes were given to me from my awesome cousin (lovee youu!). I think I need to buy more over-sized jumpers because they're really comfortable and pretty cool to just throw over anything... Anyways Hope you all have a loverlee day!

6 comments:

  1. wow, i love the colour of your jumper!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, so simple but it looks great :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha "treggings!" I've never heard that before, so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha spread the tregging trend! ;D xo

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo