Monday, 10 September 2012

Plain black maxi skirt

Hello there! I wanted to do a post on how I would style a plain black maxi skirt because I don't usually wear mine and I haven't seen that many people rocking them this summer, when really there's so much you can do with them. I just threw some pieces together and it looks pretty cool (I think). 














So my maxi skirt I picked up from T.K Max earlier this year which was only £10. My baggy white vest with the contrast print and string detail at the back was from Next (it was my moms but she either gave it to me or I may have just claimed it to be mine). My Over-sized green blazer I bought from a vintage store for only £6!! I was really happy with that buy, I've started to wear it more often lately. Then on to my much loved platform sneakers from Topshop, they may look a little different because I've changed the laces from pink to white now. This is a really easy look that anyone could pull off! You just have to make it your own by maybe adding statement jewelry or some cool some accessories? My little green bag is from Primark and I bought it in the sale last Christmas for £3 I think. Have a loverlee day! 
Enjoy!  



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! It's my favorite at the moment :) xo

      Delete
  2. Your maxi skirt is fantastic! I love how you styled it with that blazer, really chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you!? I'm so jealous of your great freckles! lol Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both looks, but the printed blazer and the graphic tee is the icing on the cake for me.

    www.thefashionexpressway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo