Monday, 8 October 2012

Metallics are kinda my thing

Hello there! Thought I'd tell you guys from now until about end of January, my blog posts will be all over the place! Due to one of three reasons; As you may or may not know I live in England and unfortunately the weather here is rubbish. I have important exams coming up early January, so I will not have the time to snap some full outfit pics, and lastly trying to balance work, college, seeing my family and having a social life already is beginning to be too much for me to handle. I'll try to update on things as much as I can but I don't want to be one of those bloggers that forgets about their blog you know? Anyways on with the outfit of the day. . .









I always feel like I post too many pictures, let me know if I doo! Okay so my green metallic jacket is from Topshop, my skirt and pink metallic top are both from H'and'M, my tights I picked up for just £1 from Primark and my new brogues are from New look! Question of the week, what would be your ideal metallic colour? hope you all have a loverlee day! xo

6 comments:

  1. WOW, i love all the textures in your outfit, fabulous! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think you have too msny pic in a posst, hahh, i sometimes feel that way when I post some pics on my blog! Love the pleated skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feed back! Yeah I'm forever changing my mind about how many are suitable :') thank youu x

      Delete
  3. cute outfit!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stick around for more :)) x

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo