Saturday, 10 November 2012

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award


Hello there! My lovely followers Houston and Parsimony have nominated me for the Liebster Award. According to the rules I can't nominate them back but be sure to follow them, their blog is awesome!
 Here's the details;


Okay so here's 11 facts about me! :)
  • I have four other siblings 
  • I play classical guitar 
  • Eliza Doolittle is my Fashion Icon and my favourite solo artist 
  • I have an obsession with collecting Cd's
  • 90s clashy prints are my guilty pleasure 
  • I'm very scared of spiders
  • Shopping isn't a hobby for me anymore it's become an addiction!
  • As well as having a job I also volunteer in a Charity shop (thrift store)
  • Watermelon is my all time favourite fruit
  • I have too many skirts (what can I say I love them!)
  • I have only ever met one other "Taya" in my life (however she spells her name differently)
Now these are the 11 questions  Houston and Parsimony have asked me; 

1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since May 2012
2. What made you want to start a blog?
Seeing other peoples bloggs and thinking I could do something like that
3. How do you define your style?
I'd say I have a quite summery wardrobe all year round, I love sneakers and skirts most of all and I tend to wear a lot of bold prints.
4. What do you want your readers to get from your blog?
What personally inspires me, where I'm going/doing with my life and my style.
5. What have you learned about yourself/your fashion choices since
you began blogging?
Since blogging I've reailsed I don't really care about what people think about me, I was very shy to post at first and I didn't want my friends to see this blog and I didn't want to post what people might criticize as a "bad" outfits. Now I just enjoy what I'm doing and don't worry about things like that
6. What's your favorite thing to do?
My favourite thing to doo is play on my game boy because I hardy ever get to anymore :) I also enjoy making little DIYs and I'm just getting into photography at the moment also
7. What kind of music do you enjoy?
I genuinely listen to a lot of music genres I tend to go through phases and at the minute I'm really into Motown and Rock which is quite a contrast but you should listen to my playlist on Youtube ;)
8. Where's the coolest place that you've traveled?
The coolest place for me was my holiday to New-York and Washington, I really enjoyed my time in the USA
9. How BIG do you want your blog to get?
I'm not fussed about how big my blog gets, I'll be content when Eliza has a look at it
10. What's your favorite blog to read? (other than your own :))
I love Fei's blog at Fancy Muffin be sure to follow her she's amazing! ( I can't nominate her becuase she has over 200 followers but yeah I would if I could!)
11. How overcrowded is your closet!?
VERY! I have to store clothes under my moms bed in a box and a suitcase! It's pretty cray you guys!

Hope those answers were interesting! :)

Here are my 11 questions for the people I'm nominating to answer!

1. How would you describe your blog?
2. When did you decide to start blogging?
3. What motivated you to start blogging?
4. Est-ce que comprends Français? Si oui, tu est tres cool!
5. Do you have a favourite store/designer/place to shop?
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world... Where would it be?
7. Where do you want to be in life in 10 years time?
8. Doo you know who Eliza Doolittle is? If not educate yourself!!! ;)
9. Sweets/Candy or Chocolate?
10. Do you think your blog expresses your personality?
11. (this question is in my profile random, the question part) If the world was underwater, would the word "wet" be in our vocabulary? 

I'm nominating; 
Outi from A La Mode, Fazzi from The Little Big Spender, Sarah from The Indie Fox, Kamea from The Fashion Expressway, Christina from Tha Daily Sugar, Megan from Life Before My Eyes, Talia from Big Ben. Big Apple, Hannah from Another City, Cluj from A Sparkly Hanger, Jacquelyn from Cereal Couture, and the loverlee laydee at Floral Disaster.


Can't wait to read your answers if you doo participate, I promise there will be a new post soon! Until then, here's a picture of baby me and my cousin (random I know but this picture makes me laugh and it can be my Baby OOTD)
Have a loverlee day! 













8 comments:

  1. Always love to read this! I love your blog, so I am following you :D

    x

    Leann

    from LeannsVintage @ Etsy.
    Designer vintage & more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it! xo

      Delete
  2. Ah I just saw your comment! :). Love your blog.

    bisous,
    Jacquelyn


    cerealcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo