Monday, 19 November 2012

New In Topshop Shopper!



















Hello there! College has been so hard at the minute so I guess I'll only be blogging once overy week or every other week, I have no idea what possessed me to do French but hey ho I can't change it now!
So I was wearing is back cutout, embellished front dress from Asos. I absolutely love Asos it's probably my favourite online place to shop... As well as Ebay (of course). My tights are last year from Primark, I've got my worn down Nike blazers on and... New in is my abstract fish pattern shopper from Topshop! It was only £4.50 I thought it would be great to carry sketch books and I get really bored of bags so easily but this pattern is so cool! 
I'm planning to have a scheduled time to actually blog and get posts together, bare with me! Hope you all have a loverlee day and I shall post very soon.

10 comments:

  1. COOL!!!lOVE THE BAG AND THE BACK!!!:))





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that dress is gorgeous!! Love the embelishments X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dress! ver cool, and i can't believe that bag was just £4.50! great bargain you've found yaself aha. Read your previous post and i'm also looking for some unis to study fashion. think i'll stay in london as its fashion-central here! what better place to study it?

    just started my own blog to jump into the world of fashion :)
    http://annas-block.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! I know right its such a steal! ohh sweet! Are you doing a foundation year first? Yes London is most definitely the place to be, I've got my heart set on Westminster :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. I wasn't going to everyone's telling me I should! I think I need to do some more research on courses and unis! :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was like "no I'm not doing foundation I'm going straight to uni" at first but after going to open days I found out that it is very very rare for A-level students to go to uni straight away because there's a big jump and those who do make it struggle a lot in the first year. Yes definitely have a look and do a lot of research! Look at London College of Fashion, Central Saint Martins (they're both under UAL ~ University of the Arts London) Westminster is another awesome uni and although you want to study in London ~ Nottingham Trent uni is really good for knitwear and their studios are actually amazing!!! ( I don't want to study in Nottingham because I already live here hahaha) Hope it helps :) xo

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo