Monday, 12 November 2012

Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag

Hello there! I said I would improve on doing more regular blog posts right?! And damn right I'm quoting Eliza Doolittle in my post name!


















So although the weather is freezing here in the UK, I still can't manage to dress appropriately for the weather. My love for skirts for some reason outweighs the chance of getting really sick for some reason. 

The reason for my post name is actually meaningful. At the moment I feel so deflated and demotivated when it comes to anything! I dunno I just feel with some people in my life, things have been left on bad terms. The song pack up, every time I listen to it, puts me in the best mood ever! I wouldn't know what to doo with myself without Eliza's music.

My black shirt is actually my moms but I wear it more than her and it's from Next. My black pleated mini skirt (you may have seen it quite a few times) is from H&M. My over-sized vintage jacket is from a vintage store and my fishnet silver glitter tights were given to meee! Ooo I recently bought a new back pack (hense the post name) from Ebay, it was only £6!! Plus I love how it's a brown news print, I haven't seen anyone else in one yet so I'm pretty pleased about that too! 
Hope you have a loverlee day, will post soon!

8 comments:

  1. I love your blouse :) I need something like that!!! and I totally agree with you, the weather is def not going to stop me from wearing my skirts and dresses :D hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muchh!! Hehehee i'm glad someone understands me, its all in the name of fashion right?1! hahaa xo

      Delete
  2. Def understand you on currently feeling deflated & demotivated! Always a horrible mood to be in, but at least we have music to turn our spirits around! :)

    Love those glitter tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know it Courtney! :) merci! xo

      Delete
  3. I <3 your style!:) I'm now a follower :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're too kind :) xo

      Delete
  4. What a cute style :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo