Thursday, 29 November 2012

Zomg Taya has red hair

Hello there! I've had a little change in doo style, I wasn't 100% on having red extensions but they've grown on me :)
I've been looking at London university's lately as I'll be going in two years which is scary but an amazing and exiting thought at the same time. Being away from what you know, in a new environment with new people (most of the time). It's like the ultimate growing up experience... As well as maybe one day having your own family (in my opinion).



























So I've decided I'm DEFINITELY NOT getting an army camo jacket. I'm kinda bored of them so many people have them in Nottingham and although some of them are pretty cool I'll just stick to my camo string vest ;) 

I've had this vest for about three years now it was for a fancy dress costume, but I never threw it out. My high waisted dark jeans are from Topshop and I believe they're Jaime jeans. My jumper cardigan thing is also from Topshop and I actually bought this and the jeans at the same time for when I went skiing (I didn't have any warm clothes). And then my black and white stripy sneakers are from JD!

Hope you all have a loverlee day! I shall be posting again pretty soon!


PS. I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been commenting on my posts, I really doo appreciate them all and I love reading them also! It really does mean a lot to me and I'm so glad people are enjoying reading my blog as much as I like dooing posts! :)


xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely look! Love the net top:) I've followed your blog, can you follow me back please?

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo