Monday, 24 December 2012

A very special Christmas post just for you!

Hello there! As you may or may not know, my absolute favourite music artist is Miss Eliza Doolittle! This Christmas she realised a Christmas ep for free!


There are three song on the ep;
The gift of giving
Xmas in bed
Last Christmas

I am in love with all the songs on here, I highly recommend you download it, the first 5000 people can for free then after that you can only stream it, so GO GO GO! All three of these songs will brighten up any Christmas playlist.
I wish everyone a loverlee Christmas and a very happy new year! 
http://www.elizadoolittle.com/christmas/ <--- Link to ep

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! And your last post looks cool and yummy! - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy christmas! Thank you very much! xo

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo