Thursday, 27 December 2012

Hope You Had Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!


Christmas drinks from starbucks

Decoration in my City's town

Hands down best ice cream I've had so far

DIY ~ frost ombre nails (i'll do a post on it very soon)

Christmas eve ootd :)


Me and my brother on Christmas day
Hello there! I hope you all had a loverlee Christmas, I know I sure did. It was so nice seeing family, speaking with friends, giving out all my Christmas presents and eating too much of course!
These are just a few Christmassy photo's from my Instagram I thought would be cool to upload. 
I have exams soon and therefore will still be posting very irregularly again but I will try whenever I doo get time! 
As always have a loverleee day :)

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo