Sunday, 23 December 2012

My Day After Westminster University

Hello there! So as I've previously mentioned I have been going to various University Open days... Well I've only been to 3 so far but it feels like loads more okay!/?
So I went to Westminster University in London the other day and it's amazing! I've set my target to get into there although when I say competition is tough I mean 1200 people apply and only 40 get onto Fashion the course, tough :( 
I guess in some ways it's really scary but on the other hand it's also very motivating!
















































So the first like 10 pictures are from M&M world in London. This place is actually amazing, I just wanted to buy everything!! Peanut butter M&Ms are the best I've had so far! As you can tell me and my dad passed through China Town, as I'm obsessed with the tiny Oriental mart we have in Nottingham, I was like literally in heaven here! The last few pictures are just from little stalls I thought were really cool, and I had never seen a Ben and Jerry's stand before, although I really wanted a cookie-dough cone, it was so cold that evening and I would've frozen! 
Hope this has been a quite an interesting post it's a little different from my usual OOTD posts, and let me know if you like posts like this... Or not! Soo yeah, as usual have a loverlee day!! :)

Question of the week; Doo you have a favourite M&M flavour?
I look forward to reading your loverlee comments! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo