Wednesday, 16 January 2013

New camera yo!

Hello there! I have finally finished my exams, woooo!! (well I have one more next week but it's no biggie) I thought I'd doo my previous blog post again (in better quality) it's a little different from last post... But not that different! 
























Crop Top Topshop Skirt H&M Tights New Look Coat H&M

With the money I was saving for a new camera and at the slow rate I was going at saving for one, my mom helped me out and generously paid for it! I was using the camera on my phone (which on a good day I must say is pretty okay) since my camera before was messing up on quality issues and all that jazz. In other news I have a new coat! I bought this leopard print leather sleeve panel in the H&M sale for just £15!!!! I was so psyched when I saw it online and I love it even more in person!! I'm planning on dooing a haul soon (It'll be my first ever one!) since I gots a lot to show ya'll!
As always hope you have a loverlee day!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Love your skirt x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt (sucker for pleats) :)
    and your tights are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket and the top and the skirt lol, love the whole outfit, you look great

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo