Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Flatforms

Hello there! Since Christmas I've been able to reduce my Asos saved items, however I'll tell a little lie, they had a mini sale before Christmas and I bought these loverlees ;) 










 Playsuit Miss Selfridge Blazer Topshop Tights Henry Holland Pretty Polly Flatforms Asos

It's been a while since I've done a OOTD post and I've really missed it! I kitted out my playsuit in silver coloured studs, mainly around the neckline and some on the actual body to make it a little different and edgy. With metallics and prints being my two favourite statements I really like the outcome merging both together. This is just a fun outfit I went Christmas sale shopping in with my younger brother (who I dragged out side to take pictures for me). My camera stopped working properly so I'm stuck with my camera on my phone for the time being, but it shouldn't be too long until I get a new one (my birthday is coming up :D)
As always hope you have a loverlee daayy! :) 
xo




7 comments:

  1. Aw, you are so cute !
    Love the ASOS shooes :)
    they have these really RAD leopard flatforms that I wanted to buy from their sale but they didn't have my size (darn you big feet) .im happy you were able to find something from the sale <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha thank you I love 'em! Omg I think I know which ones you're talking about!! They're too cool, that's such a shame they don't have your size though D;
      awww thank you so much! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes!! Whole outfit is cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloody awesome shoes, I'm loving your blog. I'm ashame to even call mine a blog anymore -_-

    http://nopricetagfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo