Monday, 7 January 2013

Très vite!

Hello there! Thought it would be cool to just doo a quick little outfit of the day. No fancy smancy pictures just a few that I quickly took before I went to do some revision at the library of learning!




Crop Top Topshop Skirt H&M Tights New Look Flatforms Asos

So I have two important exams coming up in about a week now so I literally shot these in like five minutes just before I went and did some (not so hard core) revision, but I've stopped procrastinating so s'all good! I really like this long sleeved crop top as you can pair it with anything high waisted so you don't have to show your belly button! In my last picture I look quite sad... That's what revision does to me hahahahaa!
Hope you have a loverlee day, speak soon! 
xox


2 comments:

  1. Fab outfit, love you bag too! Good luck on your exams :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo