Wednesday, 20 February 2013

LFW ~ Felder Felder

15-19 of February is London Fashion Week! Aka one of thee most exciting weeks of the year for me!
Watching shows steam live I think will motivate me to get some DIY done ready for A/W 2013!
I watched Felder Felder stream live and I really enjoyed this collection so I wanted to share this with you!
The master minds behind the A/W2013 collection are Annette Felder and Daniela Felder (they're twins).

Annette Felder and Daniela Felder
The Felder sisters are from Germany “but London is our home”. The twin sisters studied at Central St Martins and then started their own label in 2006. Funnily enough I have a interview for Central St Martins tomorrow to hopefully study there next year, wish me luck!



What I like the most about this collection is the range of textures used. Especially with the use snake print, I think that is my favourite statement piece, the whole collection is very wearable and elegant, I don't think it's one of those collections where people would hesitate to wear it because I don't feel as though it is difficult to "pull off"(in a good way ahaha). What are your thoughts on this collection? And have there been other labels that have caught your eye yet?
Have a loverlee day, speak soon! xo

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo