Thursday, 28 February 2013

Moroccan Restaurant





Bat Winged Dress Forever 21 Chiffon Kimono Topshop

Hello there! Doo you recognise me? Yup, I'm having a break from extensions at the mo ;)
I really like having my hair in a high top knot bun when I have my natural hair out... So yeah. 
Anyhoo, at the weekend besides undoing my braids, I met up with some friends from college and we went to a Moroccan restaurant. It was my first time having a Moroccan meal, like I've had bits and pieces but never a whole meal! I really liked the atmosphere and the food but we missed the belly dancers which kinda sucked, but hopefully we'll get to see them next time! 
OOo and my mac lipstick is in the shade Rebel, I really like dark lipsticks at the moment but I want darker!! I recently bought a lip pencil in the shade Current which I have tried out a few times and really like. One more thing, I found out the shade of my other lipstick in my "18 years 18 years" post ~ Russian Red :)
Hope you have a loverlee day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo