Sunday, 3 February 2013

The lucky eye















 Jumper Dress and Coat H&M Tights Henry Holland Tie Dye Sock DIY

Hello there! I really don't know what was wrong with me, like I left the house wearing one sock and only realised when I was taking blog pictures hahaha! So... How have you been? I have finished my exams now *Happy Dance* so I feel like a great weight has been lifted and I'm finally free!! This will also mean there'll be a lot more posting from me and I can't wait to try out so many new things this year! It is also coming up to my bloggerversary (see what I did there?) this March and to say thank you for all f the support from you guys (because you are pretty awesome) I would really like to give back, so be sure to be on the look out for a give away soon!
Hope you have a loverlee day :) 
xo

5 comments:

  1. I love the jumper dress, it's such a nice colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more blog post now that your exams have finished :)
    Ohh, and I was able to purchase those flatforms ASOS sale(they were back in stock) I was soooo happy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute sweater dress! I can never find one that's just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture is so cute taya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cute !!!!! but where are is your socks ?:D hahahah kiss from Poland !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo