Thursday, 21 March 2013

Bring back the Bindi








Dress Ebay Bag and Jacket Topshop Tights Primark Flatform Space Boots RiverIsland 

Hey there! It was one of my close friends 18th Birthday the other weekend and she had a party which was amazing! I wanted to do my pictures outside but it was raining and I didn't want to kill my camera hahaha! I'm really proud of my dress because I got it for £3 and I'm unbelievably happy with the quality to say it was bought for hardly anything. About 10 years ago when my neighbours moved, they gave me a Sari and a beautiful pack of Bindis, I used to wear them ALL the time when I was younger **while prancing around in my Sari, but recently I have been really wanting to wear them and thought why not buy some since this party was a good excuse. 
I am loving my new flatform space boots (this was the first time I wore them). When I go to party's or if I'm out clubbing there's this unwritten rule of having to wear high heels and if you know my blog you'll probably know that I have never uploaded a post wanting, wearing or even writing about heels. (I do have two pairs though!!) For nights out flatforms are great and your feet do not hurt after! 
Hope you have a loverlee day!
*Question of the week.. Heels or flats?
T xo

4 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo