Thursday, 11 April 2013

Afri-can print some awesome prints !

Hey there! I've decided every week I want to post (at least) twice a week, this won't necessarily be OOTDs because I get bored of just posting my outfits and lately I've been dooing a lot and it'll cool to share that... Well I think anyways :)










Oversized Mens Shirt Asos Plain Black Dress Next Tights Primark 
I'm obsessed with mens clothing and it's getting pretty bad, I'm borrowing my older cousins coat atm and I just want all of this clothes (especially his shirts!) I bought this shirt at the same time I bought my other as seen in my China town post. I plan on making this into a dress I think it'll be one of my favourites in summer- I can't wait!!
Have a loverlee day y'all !
speak soon, T x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Taya!! I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, here's the link if you want to check it out :) http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love this! Very 90's! Lovely blog, now following you. You can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, a dress sounds nice, i cant wait to see how it turns out :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo