Friday, 12 April 2013

Easter break - mini haul ?


Hey there! Easter break for me has been a little stressful to say the least! Now I have exams coming up in 4/5 weeks time and I have had a lot of college work to catch up on but at the same time, I've been super super busy!
I've been a little naughty and took a sneaky trip to Topshop (in my defence I didn't spend my own physical money, I had a gift card hahaha!). I really like this 'Space age galaxy' themed vest, I'm not a fan of the galaxy print leggings (on me, because I don't really wear leggings) so this vest is perfect for me! It was only £9 with student discount. My new satchel bag is also from topshop and it was £7. I really like the blue toned aztec print, it'll suit a lot of my outfits for this S/S. 
Ok so maybe I did spend some money on asos? My new blue knicker shorts (don't worry I will be putting fringing or something on the back as they are very short) are (in my opinion) AMAZING! I love the lacey cut out sections they're quite unique and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can finally get to wear them!! 
On to the last thing... I am obbessed with Hello Panda snack, perhaps this has branched from my love for all things Hello Kitty? Either way these biscuit snacks are awesome and I wanted to share my love for them with you hahaha :)
Hope you have a loverlee day! 
Taya x






6 comments:

  1. I love Hello Pandas! they're so easy to get through-addictive! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing purposes! good sense of good taste
    i stay here hope youll follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top! I've been searching for something Balenciage sci-fi comic inspired but haven't found anything nice... dyou mind me asking if it's still in stores? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it in the sale (in Nottingham) there were like a few left in small sizes so I'd have a look anyways! X

      Delete
  4. I just nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty shorts. love the color;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo