Thursday, 18 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award


Hello there! This is the second time I've been nominated for an award so I am very excited to be dooing this again and so very grateful! I was nominated twice by these loverlee loverlees!
&
 
Thank you so much both of you! Please can everyone check out their blogs, they're both awesome and deserve some super blog lovin'!
 
Da Rules !

1. Thank the person who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Select 15 new bloggers you follow regularly.

4. Nominate these bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.

5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

 
7  facts you may not (or may already) know about me.
  • I have a very unhealthy obsession with Eliza Doolittle (you probably already knew that).

  • I have been a lover of all things hello kitty since the age of about 9.

  • My dream (apart from to meet Miss Doolittle) is to work within the fashion industry hopefully in the styling/designing area.

  • I'm currently learning Japanese (for fun at the moment but as soon as my exams are over I'll knuckle down).

  • My guilty pleasure is Start Trek (please don't judge me hahaha).

  • I can't go a day without having a cup of tea (I can be quite the stereotypical Brit sometimes).

  • Travelling and exploring new places is one of my most favourite things to doo.


Now for the 15 loverlee bloggers I would like to nominate.

Nokhuthula - Crystal Cosmic Chic
Jessica - Vintage Virgin
Christal & Christina - Twin Vibes
Sarah - The Indie Fox
Sergio - Males Clutch
 Kathy - half agony
 
 
 Hope this has been a little interesting to read and hopefully you can get to know a few more blogs you've perhaps not yet come across. A new post shall be coming very soon! (college is killing me at the moment!) Speak to you soon!

Taya,
 xo
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh thanks so much Taya! Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo