Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Kawai Desu Ne?

Hello there! Waaah I know I've been M.I.A ok ~ exam season has been killing me but I only have two more to doo then I'm free!These past few months I've been on such a oriental hype it'g getting a little out of hand now. I practically live in the oriental super markets in my city, like I literally do my shopping there! Here's a few bits and bobs I've picked up over the last month or so that I would like to share with y'all! (P.s some things you've seen before)

 
 Inflatable back pack, Mickey Mouse Glasses, Cat ears Ebay
 
 
DIY Fringed Shorts Charity shop Vest Topshop Tube top FCUK


Kimono Originally Warehoue purchased on Ebay Backless Crop Ebay


So you can probably tell the Japanese Harajuku fashion scene has been such a big influence for me lately, well... Japan in general to be honest. Even in my Textiles work at college has had a huge Japanese influence so much so that I made a Kimono (I may doo a post on it once our exhibition is up). Ebay has been the main culprit for my procrastination lately, like I'll be waiting for my college bus and I'll have a quick gander of what last minute bargains I can nab.
I did this fringed shorts DIY last summer and I've done another two pairs since (I'm obsessed. No thanks to Eliza of course!) and I even did a post on how to doo them so click here for that, I'll probably doo an updated one!
Anyhoo, I'm ill and have work tomorrow so I'm off!
Have a loverlee day :)
T x  

2 comments:

  1. Ohayo gozaimasu!!! :)

    I used to have a similar blue inflatable bag when I was younger and I used to love it, but I think my mum threw it out :(
    I'm totally with you on the whole oriental hype, Japan especially interests me so much! x

    http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ aww thank you Megan! We should get bubble tea sometime its soo good! Yes! Japan is my goal in life hahaha
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo