Sunday, 21 July 2013

JUJU Jellies (a very old post that didnt upload when I told it to!)

Hey there! I finally bought them yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I have been wanting to get these for ages its crazy! But I have the juju jellies magic awesomeness ^.^
(brace yourself for moody pics ahaha)
 
 
 
 
Skirt Vintage Long Sleeve Hollister Sports Top Nike
Tights & Socks House of Holland JuJu Jellies Office
 
This was just a simple outfit I wore when I went to get some textiles supplies for my exam two weeks ago, I'm not too fussed about what I'm wearing it's kinda random but I just wanted to show you my cute new sandals ahhhhh!
You will more than likely see me in them a gergilien times because I'm wearing them to death at the moment!
Have a loverlee daaaaayy!
Taya :) xo xo
( This was supposed to upload by itself & I just found it now in drafts which sucks :( I've had these for about 3 months now and I seriously wear them nearly as much as I wear my Nikeys hahaha! I might even get another pair ^.~ )

4 comments:

  1. I really want some juju sandals.
    Lovely photos.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You should get 'em!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Killerr outfit! I want jellies so badly, but they're practically impossible to find in Canada. Love your style! xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Aww man :( can you order from asos in Canada? If so have a look on there :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo