Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Crop it like it's hot

Hello there! I believe Asos had a crop top that said "crop it like its hot" and I really didn't like it but found it funny that they'd actually put that on a crop top ~ and that's the story of how I came up with my post title... You're welcome! :)






 
Crop Top H&M High Waisted Jeans Ebay Back Pack Thrifted Mens Jacket H&M

The weather across England had been CONSTANTLY super hot, like everyone had been complaining about it which is funny because we complain about it being wet all the time too, but we've been having storms lately so I guess that makes up for the constant hot weather?!
This was an outfit I wore in the day to hang with a friend then to go to a birthday meal in the evening, all I did was bang on some red lipstick to I guess "dress it up" just a bit! I bought this sports crop top to start jogging but never actually started jogging... BUT it's really nice to wear as you would a normal crop so shhh! And these are my pride & joy new jeans!
Hope ya have a loverlee day
T xo

8 comments:

  1. Awhh, I love your jeans so much! I would be so scared to buy baggy high waist jeans like those online with the fear of them not fitting me right o: seriously love them on you though haha!

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come soon!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu!! As they were super cheap I thought if it didn't work out I'd make them into shorts haha! X

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks amazing, and this look is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jeans look great on you! Love the backpack too :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo