Saturday, 3 August 2013

I made a new friend


Hey There!! So the weather has been just as hot here as like Spain so naturally everyone's complaining about it & missing the rain ect ect.. You legit can not win in England when it comes to the weather I swear!!
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blouse Forever 21 Shorts Asos Sunnies Ebay Bag Primark


So basically when I take pictures I get the odd glares & stares here & there, but today this guy asked if he could take a picture with me, LOL!! Being the nice person I am I found it funny & let him join in!! To say this is a very cool & lightweight outfit I was still pretty warm so I guess with my blouse being predominantly black didn't exactly help. I AM IN LOVE with these shorts! They're like my favourite pair to wear this summer & I'm so so glad the weather picked up just in time to  allow me to finally wear them out!!
I hope you have a loverlee rest of your day,
Speak soon!
Tay xo
 
 



3 comments:

  1. The detailing on your shorts is gorgeous. Lovely, summery look x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beauty and that outfit is wonderful. The top is gorgeous and those shorts are amazing. Especially love that shot of them :) Wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo