Tuesday, 6 August 2013

In your hands. . .

Hello there!! Last week I went to London as Eliza Doolittle (A.K.A if you know me I shouldn't even have to explain to you who she is!!) had a gig I went to with my friends :)
Howeverrrrr.... I went down to London a day early and left the day after (I'll doo a post on that separately), I won't bore you with the details but I finally got to meet Eliza in person!! Yes people, I Taya Francis casually conversed with Eliza Doolittle, lets just all take that in for a second...

 
 
 



Michael Jai supported Eliza & he was flipping amazing, soo talented (and hot) definitely check him out!!







Crop Top River Island Shorts Asos Tights River Island

Eliza if I have annoyed you enough on twitter to check out my blog post I am eternally grateful. Thank you so much for the Islington gig, you were flipping incredible and we can't wait for in your hands to finally come out! I think everyone who knows me knows how much I am influenced by you (obviously in a good way ahahaha). You have been such an inspiration to me and I honestly can't express that enough, I don't mean to sound like a sap but I canny help it! I always used to joke about meeting you one day & I'd say "I'll end up fainting or crying or just freezing" but you are so kind and welcoming & just such a down to earth laydee... Please never change!
Me, Amy, Nat & Sophie can't wait to see you again soon! BRING ON OCTOBERRR!!
Big when I was little is available to download on iTunes now guys! Lets get Eliza to no.1!!
From one laydee to another,
have a loverlee day!
From one laydee to another,
love you all from Tay xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo