Wednesday, 28 August 2013

What doo you know about Landaann townn?

Hey there!! I said I'd doo a general London post right? To say I only went for three days TRUST me it felt like at least five hahaha.

Day 1!
Me and my two other friends from Nottingham travelled down together in the morning, got to London early afternoon & just jammed until we went to a gig in Soho! It was super fun and hyped me up for seeing Eliza the next day!





 Turban & Necklace River Island Crop Top Asos Jacket Vintage Jeans Vintage


Day 2!
This day, was the day I was most looking forward to (surprise surprise) as I was seeing Eliza in the evening! I met with my friend Nat, did a bit of shopping and headed down to the assembly hall where the gig was held & met with Sophie and Amy! Eliza was amazing (obviously) and we met her afterwards! Shortly after taking pictures and chatting I went into central London to a club to meet with my other friends too parrtaayy!







Crop Top River Island Shorts Asos Tights River Island


Day 3!
I think by this day everyone (but me) was ready to go home as we aimlessly walked around central London trying to find this Anime/ Manga store in Soho for the majority of the last day! :( We did go to China Town, had bubble tea and tried Taiyaki (which was the best thing ever!!) but after walking in a circle for a while, seeing the same things 4 times over did get a tad tedious so we called it a day and went back to get ready to go home!



Vest Warehouse Necklace River Island Jeans Vintage & Rocking my Nikey's!

Hope you've enjoyed my London post! I'll be back down south in a few weeks time, so I might get another disposable camera to blog with because they're quite fun (and less hassle) to work with & I love the light grainy effect!
Have a loverlee day! (o^.^o)
Taya xox 

4 comments:

  1. Love this post!
    Looks like you had lots of fun.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are adorable esp. the first :) It looks like you're having such a lovely time. And yes disposable cameras are so great (and yet so expensive too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah it was so nice! Waah I know right!? X

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo