Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Explainations

Hey there. Words can not describe how crazy busy I have been these past few months (hence the lack of posts for the past couple months). I love art, like it's the only thing I feel I want to do for the rest of my life and I honestly can't express than enough. With college and work at the weekends, blogging has become a distant hobby that I've accidentally put right at the back of my weekly "to doo list", I know :(
This is just a post to say I AM BACK (... kind of). I really want to get back into the swing of things and be a regular blogger again. I have so much I want to talk about and share on here, I finally have found a little bit of time to quickly write this (so I apologise if grammar is a little off, feel free to correct me haha).
I applied to university last week and the stress is seriously on! Making a portfolio is so hard and takes a lot of time and effort. I'll talk about what I've actually applied for and my plans for le future another time!
Currently I'm reading a book called "Japanese Fashion Designers: The Work and Influence of Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto and Rei Kawakubo" and I am hooked! It is such a good read and is really helping me to have a better understanding of Japanese Fashion. I won't go into too much detail right now but to not be super boring and have nothing to show; here's Issey Miyake's 1995 SS ready to wear collection. I absolutely love it and can NOT stop watching it, truly inspirational.

 

Have a loverlee day,
Tay x
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo