Monday, 3 February 2014

Thoughts at 2:28am & Happy (Chinese) New Year! ^.^

Hello there! I'm currently giving myself a little break, I find myself starring at the floor or my blank sketch book page for a good 10 minutes before realising I'm spacing out. I guess I'm just at that stage of tiredness so forgive any spelling/ grammar mistakes. Life as an art student isn't an easy one!

 
 
 
 

London was pretty good however I didn't get to go to China Town... Yeah, I don't want to talk about it - Just wanted to give a heads up because I don't have any cool Chinese New Year lantern pictures ^ ~ ^ SO INSTEAD I have some sweet street style pictures!^^ But here's a few snaps from le phone until I have the detailed London post and accompanying outfit post up!
Speak sooooon
Tay xo
(((((Hope you're enjoying sleeping whilst I'm sorting out my portfolio!))))

video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I honestly appreciate them so much! xo